News from pgEd
- pgEd's Ting Wu is featured in the autumn issue of Harvard Medicine, in the article " Dilemmas of Destiny " written by Anne Marie Menting.
- " The next generation is...in high school", a short essay by Dana Waring and Ting Wu, was published as part of Genomics Law Report's series "What in ELSI is new?"
- Read pgEd's interview, " When Genetics Gets Personal" in the recent issue of the Harvard Gazette.
- Thank you to Think Gene and editors Josh Hill and Andrew Yates for featuring pgEd's lesson plans as part of their education and outreach mission.
- pgEd was recently cited by Genome Technology Online's Daily Scan feature.
- pgEd is proud to be an Educational Partner of "Genome: The Future is Now", a documentary series produced by Marilyn Ness of Necessary Films. The series will examine the personal impact of genome sequencing on a group of volunteers, alongside the broader questions of how genomics may alter society as a whole.
- Welcome Boston Globe readers! Drop us a line if you'd like to learn more about workshop possibilities in the New England area.
- Genome Technology Online and the PredicterER blog recently featured pgEd - Thank you very much!
- Read our recent interview with The Genetic Genealogist.
- Thank you to Genome Boy and Eye on DNA for mentioning our work!
Events and public talks:
pgED and some of our collaborators occasionaly give public talks as part of our effort to educate and engage the community about personal genetics and the associated ethical, legal, and social implications.